Caprice was founded as a private company in 1969.
- Today the company is owned by Mr. Eli Shiri, the Vice-President of the Ramat-Gan Diamond Exchange, a director of the Diamond Exchange and Chairman of the Industry Committee. Caprice is Israel’s leading company for designing, manufacturing and marketing gold jewelry with diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, and it is considered as an Israeli and international brand known for quality, beauty and reliability in the field of gemstone jewelry.
- Caprice is a member of the Ramat-Gan Diamond Exchange and this allows it to market its diamonds and jewelry (G.I.A certificates) directly to the end customer, with no middleman.
- Caprice is also the first jewelry manufacturer in the world to have the prestigious ISO9002 standard certification.
- Caprice provides G.I.A certificates (Gemological Institute of America), which is considered to be the most reliable gemologist certificate in the world, to all of the diamonds.
- Caprice’s activities are aimed mainly at incoming tourism, but also at domestic tourism in Israel, and its jewelry is in demand and distributed both in the local market and in international markets.
- Caprice operates in three main branches in Israel which are located in Tiberias, Jerusalem and the Diamond Exchange in Ramat-Gan. In addition, the company has representatives in Russia and China.