Shipping & Returns
At Caprice we offer our customers a fully insured transaction, from shipping to returns.
We recommend that you consult with local tax authorities to verify what import fees and/or VAT is required to be paid locally in your area.
We are not responsible for any taxation, duties, surcharges, or VAT levied by your local authorities.
- All orders are fully insured prior to being shipped out.
- Shipments may take up to 14 business days after payments have been made for the order.
Please check with your Caprice representative in order to verify specific shipping times.
- Your valid shipping address, phone number, and name must be provided prior to completing your purchase.
- Items will not be shipped out until all payments are made in full.
- Each item purchased will be accompanied by an invoice.
- Items must be returned in the state they arrived to the client within 30 days upon receiving the parcel.
- Items may not be altered in any way, damaged, worn or resized items will be refused ( special orders excluded)
- The items must match their respective data records.
- Original Certificate(s) must be accompanied with the returned items.
- All Specially tailored (customized) orders are non-refundable. Should Caprice purchase any product(s) or stone(s) at the request of the customer in order to create a specific custom piece of jewelry and the customer decides to not complete the purchase, the requested product(s) and/or stone(s) will not be eligible for a refund.
- All returns must be verified and approved by a Caprice representative.